1) When I pick my daughter up from daycare and I see her face light up and get very excited as she runs to me and gives me the biggest hug and kiss ever. Every time she sees me she gets excited as if I was away for days, it’s unconditional love, bottomless and limitless.
2) OK, this is going to sound lame but the first sip of coffee in the morning, just the first one, mmmmmmmmm it is sooo good.
And to anybody who doesn’t drink coffee…WHAT”S WRONG WITH YOU??? Seriously…I don’t trust people who don’t drink coffee, I think there’s something wrong with their wiring.
3) Hmmm, ditching work to blog….LOVE IT..LOL
4) Gosh this is tough, let me see…Driving with the music blasting and the windows open
5) Competing with my daughter to who’s swinging higher, seriously, sometimes I take my daughter to the park for selfish reasons…so I can go on the swings.. he he he…oh oh and the park we go to has this WIKCED huge slide..LOVE IT
6)In the morning my daughter climbs into my bed ,lies next to me and she puts her palm on my cheek and her nose touches my nose and she says, “are you awake Mama”, I just melt when she does that )))))
7) When I read the last page in a book…oh the sense of satisfaction
8) When a song I love comes on the radio. I get super excited and I sing along.
I give up. I can only come up with 8.
I am not tagging anyone. I guess the tag dies here.