1. How old will you be in five years?
37 Holy crap I am old.
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
3. How tall are you?
5′8″ or 173 cm.
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Gosh, I don’t know. To get over the throwing up.
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
Horton Hears a who with my little one.
6. Who was the last person you called?
A co-worker, yeah I am at work, shoot me.
7. Who was the last person to call you?
That same co-worker.
8. What was the last text message you received?
A message from hubs that goes like this: “I love you Albi. Have a great day ” Awwwwwwwwww.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
hmmm, I can’t remember. I think it was my husband, his hobby is leaving messages. LOL.
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
11. What were you doing at _AM last night?
Don’t get the question.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Divorced and my dad passed away.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
3 years ago, waaaaaaaaaa33333. Biddi Mama it is NOT FAIR.
14. What color are your eyes?
Green and Hazel
15. What time did you wake up today?
6:30 am . Shoot me please
16. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans. Black turtle neck. And black boots.
17. What is your favourite Christmas song?
18. Where is your favourite place to be?
Near a body of water.
19. Where is your least favourite place to be?
Work, haven’t you guessed it yet?
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Spain is where I want to be today.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Wow. Donno dudes I mean that is too far from now. I hope I will be on vacation in 10 years from now. HAHAHAHA
22. Do you tan or burn?
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
The chick from the exorcist. Like are my parents nuts to let me watch it??? I used to be afraid to go to my room when it’s dark because I was worried she’d be tied to my bed.
A little secret: she still scares the crap out of me.
I am also afraid of ghosts
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Three. One on each floor. OH THE SHAME.
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
What kind of question is that, ya pervert? (just gonna leave Dave’s answer here, very fitting)
29. What color are your sheets?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What is your favourite season?
32. What do you like about Fall?
The trees here in Canada look soooooooooo amazing, red , orange , yellow, gorgeous.
33. What do you like about Winter?
Hmmmmm, OK this is the WORST time to ask me what I like about winter because this winter SUCKED ASS and it is too long so at this moment I HATE IT. Come ask me in August I might have a better answer
34. What do you like about the Summer?
35. What do you like about Spring?
Everything is so crisp.
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Benghazi – Libya,
Toronto- Ontario – Canada,
Burlington – Ontario- Canada.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
39. Are you a social person?
Most of the time.
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Pretzels. I am hungry, I am going for Sushi for lunch today .
41. What is your favourite restaurant?
42. What is your favourite ice cream?
Not a big fan of ice cream but I like pralines and cream and I like plain old vanilla.
43. What is your favourite dessert?
Apple pie a la mode. Apple crumble a la mode … you get the picture
44. What is your favourite kind of soup?
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
46. Do you like Chinese food?
47. Do you like coffee?
Yes but not at the moment .
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Two or three.
49. What do you drink in the morning?
Hmmm, OK coffee normally but now I drink water cos I can’t drink coffee .
50. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
51. Do you know how to play poker?
52. Do you like to cuddle?
53. Have you ever been to Canada?
54. Do you have an addictive personality?
Depends on the subject matter. But as a rule, no.
55. Do you eat out or at home more often?
56. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
57. Do you want kids?
I already have one and another one is on the way.
58. Do you speak any other languages?
Only Arabic and English. I am language chalanged, I took French when I was younger and I SUCKED at it.
59. Have you ever gotten stitches?
60. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes. For someone else though not for me.
61. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
It depends on the activity, I like to swim and lounge at the pool and I like to go diving in the sea/ocean so I love them both.
62. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
63. Do you know how to drive stick?
No thank you.
64. What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
OMG , I like to spend money on everything.
65. Do you wear any jewellery?
66. What is your favourite TV show?
Heroes, House MD , Dexter and some reality shows I am embarrassed to name, I am only human people!!!
67. Can you roll your tongue?
68. Who is the funniest person you know?
OH OH Rambling Hal is pretty funny man, most probably her.
69. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
NO. Like what is this stupid question. But I know someone who does, HAHAHAHA. And someone: you know who you are.
70. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
As if you are gonna be able to tell, this question sucks.
71. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
Nope. But my mom saved the clip they clipped my umbilical cord with , ewwwwwww. HAHAHAHA.
72. What red object is closest to you right now?
A Stewie figure from family guy on my desk.
73. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
Not in Canada, there’s lots of water, WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO.
74. Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Don’t notice cause we have a walk in closet with a real door, but if it was a dresser it would be closed.
75. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Bear. Bees scare me.
76. Do you flirt a lot?
Nope. I am surrounded by ugly people, HAHAHAHAHAHA
(Except for Bob and William of course, you guys are SMOKIN’) hehehehe.
77. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
78. What is your favourite food?
79. Can you change the oil on a car?
If I had to do it I bethca I would figure it out. I’m pretty handy.
80. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No. ( nock on wood, knock on wood, nobody jinx me, knock on wood).
81. Have you ever run out of gas?
Nope, what do you think I’m stupid or something???
82. What is your usual bedtime?
Between 10 and 11:30 PM.
83. What was the last book you read?
The time travelers wife, currently reading little women.
84. Do you read the newspaper?
Sometimes if I don’t have a book handy.
85. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
86. Do you watch soap operas?
No no and no.
87. Do you dance in the car?
Like who is the genius who wrote these Q’s? No I don’t dance in the car because it’s humanly impossible.
88. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
My beautiful little 7aki.
89. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
A phone number.
90. What is your favourite candle scent?
91. What is your favourite board game?
I love scrabble.
92. When was the last time you attended church?
93. Who was your favourite teacher in high school?
94. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
Oh man let me try and remember, 2 weeks?
95. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
My hubs most probably, he’s THE BEST.
Oh man that is A LOT of questions.
So do you guys DARE to answer it????