Princess N tagged me in what seems like 10 years ago to list 10 random weird things about me so here goes.
And oh, it’s not gonna be pretty!
1) I am afraid of the dark, especially after watching a horror movie. I have no problem with sitting in the dark, or sleeping in the dark, I am only scared when I have to move from room to room in the dark because the scary exorcist girl is going to get me. So when I am moving through the house I am lighting up the rooms as I go and then I turn off the lights and run to the next lit portion of the house, LOL.
2) I eat French toast with ketchup, yup, sometimes with mustard too. I don’t like it with syrup or powdered sugar. It’s not yucky, I mean it’s a piece of toast covered with egg and then fried, so why do people think I am gross when I tell them that? Makes no sense they feel grossed out.
(I couldn’t even insert a real pictureof a cockroach, I saw a picture on-line and my skin crawled)
3) I am deathly scared of cockroachs , like I would have a heart attack if I see one. I have no problem with mice or spiders or even snakes, I pet snakes, but put a cockroach in a room with me then I will confess to anything. Which reminds me, I have to share the story of 1:30 in the morning , me, sister 7aki and the cockroach.
4) When my glasses slip down I wiggle my nose to lift them up instead of using my hand, LOL. Try it, it’s very effective especially if your hands are busy, but try it in private, not a very attractive sight.
5) I have NEVER slipped and fell on ice, EVER. Isn’t that weird? I mean I am 32, lived in Canada for 7 years and I have yet to fall. Bizarre, and salloh 3ala ilnabi so you don’t i7sidoony.
6) I have telephobia. It is physically painful for me if I have to make a phone call. I have no issue at work but when it comes to personal calls I cringe if I have to return a call or make a social call. I HATE IT. I have no problem picking up the phone and answering a social call, but I hate making it which gets me in trouble all the time.
7) I used to have 2 different colored eyes , one was lighter than the other, until I was 9 or 10 years old. But now I don’t anymore. Or if I still do it’s not very noticeable.
8 ) If I am getting a needle, for a blood test or a shot, I have to look at the needle going in my arm, I just have to, I stare at it. Is this normal?
9) I am the worst person when it comes to surprises. If I buy lets say an anniversary present for hubs a bit early I can’t wait till the anniversary to give it to him, last anniversary I gave him his gift 5 days early , HAHAHHAHA. hopeless case. And if anybody gets me something and I know it’s in the house I go on a treasure hunt till I find it and take a sneak peak, that’s why my husband hides my presents at his work until the day comes.
10) I can’t make Arabic coffee to save my life, for real, I make it and it tastes like socks soaked in dirty water. I can make gourmet food but I can’t make Arabic coffee.
11) I like to eat fruit cake, hehehehe.
12) I can’t spell the word “business” EVER from the first go, yeah, I can’t, I tried and I can’t and I don’t know why this word is sooooooo hard to spell. Speaking of spelling, they say “I before E except after C” Well this is not true!!!!! “Weird” is a word with E before I and there is no C in sight. Who the hell makes these rules? BASTARDS.
So here you go , not 10, but 12 things that make me human, ummm, actually weird :-P .
What makes you weird?
Filed under: Funny, Hilarious, humor, life, ramble, random | 19 Comments »