This is an old old tag that I tagged myself with, yeah, it seems that tags are kind of dead. But I am soooooooo bored that I decided to do this tag after seeing it at Roba’s and Hal’s blogs sooo long ago I can’t even find them to link them.
So here goes:
1) My Wallet that is sooo stuffed to the point the clasp broke, but I looooove it and I don’t want to get another one. But I have to .
2) Lip gloss and lipstick, let me see, 1,2,3,4,5,6. Why would anybody need 6????
4) Sample perfumes I got when I bought some perfumes (I am a confessed perfume whore). I use them if I forget to put perfume before I leave home or if I want to bribe little 7aki. She loves perfume too. Like mother like daughter.
5) The book ” God is not great: How religion poisons everything” . Pretty interesting book, I’m reading it slower than I would like and I am liking it so far, very interesting. Check out this interview with the author (warning, may offend some people)
6) My IPod and it’s stuff.
7) The phone.
8 ) My cheque book. I use it a lot.
9) Three pens and a pencil. OK so the Daisy Duck one is a present from William. I LOVE IT so I keep it in my purse. The other one is a fancy bling bling pen, I gave it to little 7aki and somehow it ended up in my purse and a Disney princesses pencil and a little mini pen. Why do I have four writing implements and not ONE piece of paper???? Baffling.
10) Stickers. Yeah, Moms roll like that. Hehehehe
11) My work badge. Considering I have not worked since Sept 1st, 2008 it surprises me that this is still in my purse.
12) My Subway tokens purse thingy. LOVE IT. It’s a little butterfly.
13) Two things of floss, toothpaste, a brush ups sample. I’ve never tried the brush ups, are they any good?
14) A bunch of gift cards from Gap, Sears, Pottery Barn and Mastermind. Why do I still have these cards? I should go and use them. Oh I forgot, I am home with baby all the time and the weather sucks MAJOR ass.
15) Wet napkin.
So what’s in your purse.
And Please please please people do this tag I am bored and I would like people to do it so I can get some entertainment.
Men can do bed side table tag
PS: What’s the difference between a bag and a purse?
PPS: If you reached this far down in the post you deserve a medal, for real.
PPPS: The End