I can go through the day without thinking at all of what I am doing, it feels like I am on auto pilot, I go through the movements without thinking about them.
– wake up at 7:15 get ready to go to work
– put out my daughters clothes for my husband to get her ready for daycare for him to drop her off
– go catch the 8:20 train and read on the train
– get to work around 9:45
– go get my coffee to wake up
– go to my comic relief buddy at 11 for him to entertain me for 10 minutes
– have lunch at 12
– at 3 my comic relief buddy comes to my cube for me to entertain him for 10 minutes (this is when we start analyzing stuff like the office slut)
– leave work at 3:45 to go and catch the 4:30 train to go home
– get to my daughters day care at 5:30 to pick her up
– make dinner and eat it with family
– play with daughter for an hour
– bathe her and put her to bed at 8
– watch TV or browse the internet.
And my day never differs AT ALL during the week except for one day in the week I go out with my friends after work; this is the day that keeps me going.
Before I got married or had my daughter I did not have 2 days that were similar, it was more fun but now I guess it has more meaning? yah? maybe? because sometimes I feel like a robot.
How does your day go?