Me: I loooooooove going in the tub
Little 7aki: But you are not in the tub, I am in the tub.
me: You are right. That’s why I wish I was three so I can go in the bubbly tub like you
Little 7aki: Are you 4?
me: no I am 31 waaaaaaaaay older than you. You know why I also wish I was three?
Little 7aki: Why?
me: So I can go to school and shake my wiggles out and play hot potato after breakfast.
little 7aki: but but but (she stutters when she is trying to say something important) if you were three who will drive?
me: HAHAHAHA. Yeah i guess it would be a problem. Who would drive?
I can’t believe she said that , it is logical thinking, she linked me bieng three , to school , to who is going to drive her to school if I was three.
The other day she said, “mom when I am a big girl can I drive?” I told her , “of course you can, I will teach you to drive when you are a big girl.” I think she loves the car and driving , seems to be on her mind a lot ….. FA3ES!
So why I wish I was three:
- To get a warm bubble bath EVERYDAY
- To shake my wiggles out after breakfast
- To play with toys to learn , yeah wouldn’t that be cool?
- To get hugs and kisses all the time from everyone, I love hugs 🙂 .
- Not to have to work
- To learn somehting new EVERYDAY
- To get waited on hand and foot day in day out
- Somebody buys me cute little clothes and shoes
- To feel excited about everything and anything, I am no longer excited about anything anymore, it’s like I’ve seen it all and bought it all.
- Somebody reads me stories aaaaaaaaaaall the time.
The list can go on and on and on and on and on…
So hey, I think I am going to start a tag here:
Why do you wish you were three? Give me at least 5 reasons. And if you want ot tag someone else go ahead.
OH OH, Bob and William too!