Here is a glimpse into the future to what the topics will be like on the Jordanian blog sphere during the holy month of Ramadan:
– Someone will complain that the people just fast and do nothing else like be angry and gossip and what not.
– Someone will complain: OMG why can’t people leave me the hell alone if I don’t want to fast? It’s a personal choice.
– Someone will complain about people wasting so much food in Ramadan , since when is Ramadan about eating? It’s about sacrifice and worshiping God.
– Someone will post Abu mahjoob caricature either protesting the prices in Ramadan, the gluttony of the people, or the state of the workforce during Ramadan.
– Someone will complain: Since when is Ramadan going for argeeleh and playing cards? What about worshiping God?
– Someone will post pictures of food (heheheh that would be actually welcome)
– Someone will complain about why do we need short hours in Ramadan and how the country goes in a stand still . BUT WHY? why can’t it be just a regular day?
– Someone will post about how people are obsessed with TV in Ramadan and maybe recap the musalsalat that are going on.
– Maioush will say: Il Roz lissa ma istawa. HAHAHAHAHAHA
– Then when Eid comes, someone will protest about the silliness of just visiting someone who was at your house 10 minutes ago and how they’re dying from the sweets and coffee they had to endure and how young couples escape to Aqaba or something.
– The ultimate post where someone will complain about all the above
So this basically covers almost anything that would be said about Ramadan and guess what, it already started.
Ramadan Mubarak Y’all