I needed a snack so I reached into my goodies kitchen cabinet (yes I have one and it’s spilling with stuff) and I got a bag of chips, I opened it and BAM! A post was inspired.
I will list things, despite their insignificance, that irk me:
1) Why are bags of chips big and when you open them they are half full? I know I know you need the air so they won’t crumble but honestly, the amount of chips in these bags is sooo measly that it PISSES ME OFF.
2)Me being pissed of at point number 1. Stan, why are you so mad (name that song)
4) People who step off the escalator and stand on the top like idiots. MOVE AWAY BITCHES!
5) Empty milk carton in the fridge, oh the RAGE.
6) Did I say people?
7) High heal shoes that look amazing but mangle your feet, I mean they make you look sexy and 10 feet tall but as soon as you take them off your feet look like ASS.
8.) Speaking of ass, I need to go to the gym, so what irks me is that I CAN’T go to the gym at a reasonable time! It has to be so effing early or soo effing late. Kids, don’t have them!
9) Not winning the lottery.
10) TV shows that have like 3 weeks of breaks between episodes, seriously? YOU SUCK.
And that concludes the rant of the day.
To the one reader that reads this blog *waves hand* what irks you?